We respect your privacy and take the protection of personal information seriously.
The purpose of this policy is to describe the way that we collect, store, use, and protect data that can be associated with you or another natural or juristic person and can be used to identify you or that person.
This policy applies to you if you are:
- a visitor to our website; or
- a customer who has ordered the goods or services that we provide.
Personal data includes:
- information that we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- information submitted to complete a registration, order, or enquiry;
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily;
Personal data excludes:
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us.
You must accept all the terms of this policy when you order or use any of our goods or services provided by Cozan Consulting. You may not order or use any of our goods or services, or our website if you do not accept this policy.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
Changes and updates
We may change the terms of this policy at any time by updating this web page. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by sending you an email detailing the changes that we have made and indicating the date that they were last updated. If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using the website, and our goods or services. If you continue to use the website or our goods or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
We may place small text files called ‘cookies’ on your device when you visit our website.These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal data with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes, including tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually. However, no longer accepting cookies or deleting them will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary.
We may monitor and record any telephone calls that we make, or you make to us. All telephone recordings are automatically deleted after 1 month. We will delete a specific recording at your request.
Purpose for collection
We may use or process any goods information, services information, or optional information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated when you agreed to provide it to us.
We generally collect and process your personal data for various purposes, including:
- goods purposes – such as collecting orders for, supplying, and supporting our goods;
- services purposes – such as providing our services;
- marketing purposes – such as pursuing lawful related marketing activities;
- business purposes – such as internal audit, accounting, business planning, and joint ventures, disposals of business, or other proposed and actual transactions; and
- legal purposes – such as handling claims, complying with regulations, or pursuing good governance.
We may use your usage information for the purposes described above and to:
- remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the website;
- monitor website usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed;
We may need to disclose personal data to our employees that require the personal data to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel. Any of our employees or personnel that handle your personal data will have signed non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements.
We take the security of personal data very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. We will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data. All personal data is securely stored in our customer database. We authorize access to personal data only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recovery procedures where appropriate.
Accurate and up to date
We will try to keep the personal data we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. You are able to review or update any personal data that we hold on you by accessing your account online or emailing us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal data, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal data.
We may retain your personal data in physical or electronic records at our discretion. We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless retention of the record is required or authorised by law.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal data.
Updating or removing data
- You may choose to correct or update the personal data on record by contacting us via email or via the website.
- We respect your right to be forgotten and will delete any personal data that you don’t want us to have.
We will notify our customers of any confirmed data breaches that have occurred. It is our customers’ responsibility to notify relevant supervisory authority and any affected data subjects of the data breach.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for unauthorised or unlawful disclosure of your personal data by third parties who are not subject to our control.
Enquiries and special requests