Wouldn’t it be great if you and your team could work together on an important email, in a single interface, without having to suffer the tedious process of draft, asking for feedback, consolidating feedback, and sending the next draft, ad nauseam?
Now you can
- Mention people in the recipient fields using the @ menu without having to remember their email addresses.
- Collaborate on the message body using comments and suggestions.
- Send directly from Docs by simply clicking the button that is shown alongside an email draft.
How to work with email drafts on Google Docs
- On your computer, open a Google Doc.
- At the top left, click Insert > Building blocks > Email draft.
- You can also type “@email” in the doc and press Enter.
- To add recipients in the “To” field, type “@” and search your contacts, or type out email addresses.
- You can add a subject line, write text in the email body, and format your draft.
- Tip: You can collaborate with others in your doc to write an email draft.
Do you need help to optimise your Google Workspace deployment? Our team is ready to help.